- 1 (6 oz) frozen crab mean (thaw) or canned, drained
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 -1 /2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 TBSP finely chopped green onions
- 2 TBSP mayo
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 2 TBSP cornmeal
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
Combine egg, bread crumbs, green onion, mayo, parsley, mustard, and spices.
Stir in crab meat.
Shape into 1/2 inch thick patties.
Combine 2 TBSP and 2 TBSP dry bread crumbs.
Coat patties in mixture.
Heat 2 TBSP oil and cook patties over medium heat for 3 minutes, until golden brown on both sides.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges and tarter sauce or Dijon mustard.