Strawberry Poppy Salad
Recipe By: food babe
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas (or 6 ounces grilled sliced chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- Poppy Seed Dressing:
- 1⁄4 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
To make the vinaigrette, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined.
Place all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and pour the dressing on top.
Toss to combine.