Easy Garden Salad
Recipe By: Lowther Tribe
- 8 cups lettuce such as romaine or iceberg, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 4 radishes ends trimmed, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 carrots peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 2 cucumbers halved lengthwise and chopped
- 1/4 cups celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup beets, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 20g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
To make the salad:
Rinse and pat dry all the veggies and lettuce.
Chop the lettuce coarsely, also prepare the veggies as per instructions.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, and cucumbers and all other ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss until evenly coated.