Green Apple Chicken Salad
Recipe By: food babe
- 1⁄2 cup avocado mayo
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast (vegetarian/vegan: use 11⁄2 cooked chickpeas)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens
In a bowl, mix together the mayo and apple cider vinegar.
In a separate bowl, add the chicken,
red onion, apple and flaxseeds.
Pour the mayo over and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over mixed greens.