Barbecued Pork Chop Dinner
- 8 Bone-In Pork Chops (1/2-inch Thick)
- 6 Medium Carrots (Cut into 1-inch Pieces)
- 6 Small Red Potatoes (Quartered)
- 28 Ounce Bottle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Cup Cola
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
Place potatoes and carrots into crock pot.
Top with pork chops.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola, and Worcestershire sauce, and pour over pork chops.
Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until pork chops and vegetables are tender.