Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap
Recipe By: food babe
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced (vegetarian/vegan: use 1 cup cooked cannellini beans)
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese (optional)
- 2 sprouted grain tortillas
- Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- pinch sea salt and fresh ground pepper
To make the dressing, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.
To serve, place one of the tortillas on your plate and top with 1⁄2 of the greens, 1 chicken breast and 1⁄2 of the tomatoes, onion, avocado, and cheese, if using.
Top with some of the dressing.
Roll and enjoy!