1. Place chicken in the Instant Pot, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except zucchini.
3. Top with lid and seal. Press Manual, and set for 8 minutes. (The Instant Pot will
preheat for 20 - 25 minutes.)
4. Meanwhile, using a spiral vegetable slicer, cut zucchini into spaghetti-like
noodles. (If you don’t have a spiral veggie slicer, peel zucchini into super-thin
strips, rotating the zucchini after each strip.) Roughly chop for shorter noodles.
5. Press Keep Warm/Cancel. Caution: During the next step, keep hands and face
away from opening; the fast-escaping steam will be hot!
6. Vent to release steam.
7. Remove and discard bay leaves. Transfer chicken to a large bowl. Shred with
8. Add zucchini noodles and shredded chicken to the Instant Pot. Re-cover and let
sit for 8 minutes, or until noodles have slightly softened.