Recipe By: Grandma Sager (Maxine)
- 8 oz wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into strips or beef stew meat
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 TBSP flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 TBSP beef bouillon or 3 cubes
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream
On high heat cook the meat, mushrooms, and onion for 5-7 minutes.
Decrease the heat to medium and add the flour.
Cook and stir for 1 minute.
Add the water and bouillon.
At the end stir in the sour cream, do NOT boil the sour cream.