Moroccan Chicken Salad
Recipe By: Lowther Tribe
- 120g - 180g lean chicken breast
- Moroccan seasoning
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup corn (can use frozen or tinned corn kernels)
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1 cup spinach or rocket
- Squeeze of lemon and lime juice
Marinate chicken breast in seasoning for about 10 minutes.
While waiting combine spinach, peas, tomatoes, avocado, corn and quinoa in a bowl. Squeeze lemon and lime juice and drizzle with 1/2 a tsp of olive oil.
Heat saucepan, once warm add the oil an chicken breast. Sear each side for about 5-6 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with salad and enjoy.