Skillet Chicken Casserole
- 4 cups (6 oz) uncooked medium sized egg noodles
- 1 TBSP butter
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved and cut into small chunks
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can mushrooms or fresh mushrooms sautéed in butter
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
Cook noodles and drain.
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Add chicken, cook about 5 min until there is no pink.
Add celery and onions, cook 5 more minutes.
Stir in soup, mushrooms, broth, and peas. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add noodles and mix.