Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
Recipe By: Twosaabsue
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1cup whole wheat flour
- 1Tbs. baking powder
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk (almond milk works well)
- 1/4 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup oil
- Scant 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. white balsamic vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated orange or lemon zest
- 1cup zucchini, grated and squeezed to remove some of the moisture
- 1/2 cup raisins
- chopped walnuts if desired
Preheat oven to 375’ and grease muffin tins.
Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Combine wet ingredients. Add to dry ingredients, mixing until just mixed.
Fold in zucchini, raisins and nuts.
Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.