1. Put all of the ingredients in your bread machine in the list in order. Set the machine to the dough cycle.
2. After five minutes of kneading, check on the dough. If the dog is deaf and dry, add 1/2-1 tbsp of water until the dough becomes a soft ball. If the dough is too wet, add 1 tablespoon of flour until the right consistency is reached.
4. Once the cycle is done, take the dough out of the machine.
5. Preheat the oven to 425°.
6. Place the dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet, and divided it into two equal loaves. Let them rise for 45 minutes.
7. Once the dough has risen, bake the loaves for 25 minutes.
8. Allow the bread to cool before serving.