Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 2 1/2 - 3 Pound Corned Beef Brisket with Spice Packet (Cut in Half)
- 1 Pound Baby Carrots
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 4 Large Red Potatoes (Quartered)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Medium Onion (Cut into Wedges)
- 1 Small Head Cabbage (Cut into Wedges)
Place onion, potatoes, and carrots into crock pot.
Combine water, garlic, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, pepper, and contents of spice packet, and pour over vegetables in crock pot.
Top with corned beef and cabbage.
Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Discard bay leaf before serving.