Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 2.5 cups bobsredmill blanched almond flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- .5 cup granulated sweetener like Swerve/stevia or more to taste
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Coconut oil to grease muffin pan
Combine dry ingredients.
Using a sharp knife, pierce skin of blueberries.
Fold in wet ingredients including blueberries, BUT save some to place on top.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes and let cool.