1. Soak beans in warm tap water overnight (12-18 hours). Start with water twice as high as the beans. Do not drain.
2. Saute finely diced garlic, onions, and green peppers.
3. Add chorizo to garlic, onions, and peppers. Cook until peppers are cooked and chorizo is brown.
4. Add sautéed mixture to the beans then bring to a boil. Let simmer on low for 2-3 hours until beans are soft.
1. Brown beef with salt and pepper and then drain grease.
2. Saute finely diced onion, garlic, and green peppers.
3. Add salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, and sazon.
4. Add 2 cans of tomato sauce.