Whipped Garlic Feta Dip
- 6 Oz (1 + 1/3 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 Oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup plain greek yogurt
- 2-3 Cloves garlic
- Pinch of dried dill
- Pinch of dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Black pepper, to taste
- Pita, chips, or crackers to serve
In a food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice.
Once combined thoroughly, scoop into a serving bowl and top with top with tomato, parsley, and black pepper.
Serve the crackers, pita chips, pretzels, french bread, or veggies.