Hearty Baked Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 large onions
- 3/4 pound sliced bacon, cooked, and crumbled
- 4 cans (15 oz) baked beans
- 1 bottle (8 oz) honey BBQ sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) lima beans (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook beef and onions until no longer pink.
Transfer to 5 quart dutch oven.
Stir in rest of the ingredients.
Cover and bake for 1 hour.