Authentic Mexican Guacamole
Recipe By: Pinterest
- 3 Avocados
- 1/4 Cup Red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup cilantro leaves, chopped (no stems)
- 1 Jalapeno (about 1 tablespoon), finely diced
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea sal
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice, squeeze the juice from 3 key limes
Using a knife or avocado tool, slice avocados in half. Reserve the pits for later.
Remove the peels and place the avocado in a bowl.
Mash the avocados until the consistency is smooth with just a few small lumps.
Add remaining ingredients to the bowl. Gently fold all ingredients together.