Turkey Chili Taco Soup (0)
Recipe By: Chris McCulken Kelly
- Cooking spray
- 1.3 Lbs 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- 10 oz Can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 15 oz Canned or frozen corn, drained
- 15 oz No salt added kidney beans, drained
- 8 oz Tomato sauce
- 16 oz Fat Free refried beans
- 1 Pack low-sodium Taco season
- 2 1/2 C Low-sodium chicken broth
Place Instant pot on Sauté setting.
Spray pot with cooking spray and brown turkey. Break up as it cooks. When cooked through, add onions and peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add other ingredients and simmer for 5-10 more minutes on the sauté setting.