RAW SPICY ZOODLE BOWL
Recipe By: TheGlowingFridge
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized or peeled
- 2 large carrots, spiralized or peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin (any color is good)
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped into small strips
- 1 cup fresh corn (optional)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped small
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- SPICY DRESSING
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peel removed
- 1/4- 1/2 inch chunk of jalapeño, depending on your spiciness liking)
- 1/2 of an avocado
- fresh juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup of water, depending on how thick/thin you prefer your dressing)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 tablespoon raw, unrefined, organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- pepper, to taste
- Optional add-ins: cashews, peanuts, edamame, green onions, hemp hearts
Spiralize or peel zucchini and carrots.
Add to a large bowl along with the red pepper, purple cabbage, corn, celery, cilantro and sesame seeds. Mix well.
FOR THE DRESSING
In a blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour dressing over salad, mix well and serve!