The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
Recipe By: Pinterest
- 4 Ripe tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1 Red onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 Jalapenos, stemmed and seeded
- 1/3 Cup fresh cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 2-3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 15 Ounce can crushed san marzano tomatoes
- 4.5 Ounces can diced green chiles
Place the fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, sugar and salt in a food processor. Pulse until the contents are fine and blended.
Pour in the crushed tomatoes and green chiles. Puree until mostly smooth.