1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In medium sauce pan, saute garlic in butter over medium-high heat for about 1 minute. Stir in flour and continue to stir while cooking for 2 more minutes.
2. Next stir in the chicken/veggie broth, cumin, salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream, salsa verde and cilantro.
3. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Add about 1/2 cup sauce to the bottom of the pan. and spread out until bottom of the baking dish is evenly coated.
4. Lay out a tortilla and add chicken, shredded cheese, and avocado to the end of the tortilla and roll.
5. Place each tortillas, seam-side down in the dish. Repeat until all tortillas and filling are used up.
6. Pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Cover with leftover cheese and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.